Follow the steps below to install and use Library Detector for Firefox, the process is similar for Chrome.
- Go to Add-Ons from tools menu on your Firefox browser. In the Get Add-ons section you will find a search box, type Library detector.
- Here it is showing us Library Detector 1.2 , Go ahead and install the Library Detector.
- At a later point of time you can remove any Add-ons that you don’t want. Just use the remove button to get rid of it. You can also disable Library Detector by depressing the Disable button, you can enable it anytime you want by just doing an enable.
- Go to the extension section, this lists you all the extension that you have installed. Here Library Detector is the extension.
- Now you can use it in any of your favorite website, webapps. Just go to the Add on Bar at the bottom of the browser window and see the icons of the library being used in the website. Hover over the icons and you would see the version details of the library.